Best place to purchase accessories

xylene
I purchased my raven direct. When doing so I bought the mulch kit, larger seat and optional 48v charger. The prices was half the cost than a dealer or lowes.

The mulch kit has a different set of blades that are required. I figured I would attempt to mow with the mulching kit end cap with the original blades. Really bad results.

With the hot weather I typically only cut the lawn every 2-3 weeks. I spend a lot more time running on electric around my property, driving it around an acre with a hill doing what ever is addicting...  the optional charger is well worth it. It shuts off automatically when completed.