More detailed manual

xylene
I am search of a more detailed service manual that supersedes the user manual. I contacted Denver Global and have not heard back on my request. I like to know all facets of my equipment and wanted more details on torque specs of all lugs, bolts ect. It  would also be good to know about all potential lubrication points  like the rack and pinion, the rear axel, ect. Also safe ways to take check the voltage/cca of both batteries. Brake service included...,