What I used my Raven for today.

xylene
Had my Raven for a few months now...

Day 1) After the initial cutting of the top part of the crate using my reciprocating saw plugged into the wall and attaching the seat and fueling up, I used the generator to run my compressor to air up the tires.

We pushed the raven off the pallet/crate, then plugged in the saw directly into the generator and cut up the crate into pieces that would fit in our lawn cart.

Day 2: cut the lawn

Day 3: Pulled out 5 dead shrubs in straight electric mode. I used a 2000 lb rated ratchet tie down strap.