reinstall bitdefender

jamessmith
 Guide to ReInstall Bitdefender
1. Remove other safety answers from your pc.

Run the Bitdefender uninstall device to do away with any previous Bitdefender related documents:

http://wwwbitdefendercom/files/KnowledgeBase/document/Bitdefender_2019_UninstallTool.Exe

Remove any other protection software that you have set up on the system, via using the manufacturer's uninstall steps. You can find a listing of known commonplace security solutions, in our article, here.

Now restart the gadget and proceed with the set up of Bitdefender 2019.

2. Install Bitdefender 2019 to your device.

Go for your Bitdefender Central account

NOTE: If you don’t have an account already, please join up for one.

Select the My Devices panel.

In the My Devices window, click INSTALL Bitdefender.

Click on the Download button to download the installation agent

Wait for the down load to complete, then run the installer (right-click on at the record you’ve saved > Run as administrator)

The set up technique of Bitdefender 2019 will begin to your pc. Now, just comply with the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.